BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for enterprise retailers. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining mobile POS, an omnichannel order broker, and inventory management. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are executed on intuitive iPhone apps, creating a joyful shopping experience for the consumer and associate alike. NewStore customers include ANINE BING, Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
Follow your passion
People Operations is a critical function at NewStore. As HR Coordinator you will not only have the opportunity to develop your own skills; you will be helping shape the organization by providing excellent HR service and support to our team. Similar to NewStore being located in the heart of Berlin, you will be at the heart of our business helping us to find, grow, and keep talent.
- You will be an important member of our small HR team, given and expected to take on responsibility from day one
- You will support our Recruiting activities in various stages of the candidate journey, such as candidate management, aligning with the hiring team, coordinating and scheduling touchpoints
- You will support our onboarding activities to helping create a welcoming atmosphere and providing the guidance necessary for new hires from all over the world
- You will take care of administrative tasks such as maintaining our HRIS (BambooHR), preparing reference letters, employment confirmations, and any further employee documents.
- You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
- You always encounter people with a smile on your face
- You have a Can-Do Drive - A "let me find out”, “let me figure it out" mindset.
- You enjoy being in a support function and flourish doing tasks and responsibilities routinely. You know that things simply need to get done and every single little thing has its value.
What We Need From You:
- Work experience in a similar role (ideally in HR)
- You are excited about people and the business area of People
- Great organization and coordination ability
- A hands-on mentality; willingness to learn and create
- You are highly proactive and self-motivated
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic and quickly growing environment
- Strong German and English communication skills
Questions? We'd love to hear from you!