About the opportunity
We are seeking experienced HR (People) Business Partners to operate within the divisions of our high-growth company as a valued member of our 50+ People Team. Join us in building up the strength of our strategic People Business Partner team to partner with our Business Leaders to further enhance the engagement and experience of our employees
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Business Leaders as assigned by the SR HRBP
- Cohesively work with and negotiate with the local Works Councils
- Implement Performance Management strategies in the business function you are supporting
- Drive data-informed decisions and support in calibrating and rewarding high performance
- Evolve the N26 organizational effectiveness by initiating global people programs
- Foster leadership development activities in your business function either from a company wide program or specifically for your area
What you need to be successful:
- A passion for and multi-year experience as an HR Business Partner, driving high employee engagement in an international context.
- Strong project management, and preferably experience in implementing and managing company wide HR projects or programs.
- Excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people and leadership practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- An ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.