How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness food pioneers, our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas. Pure passion. The best minds in their respective fields. Want to contribute to a dynamic company culture? Want to help change the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then you're in the right place!
Who you will report to: CHRO
Location: Berlin (with remote options)
Team: People and Organisation
The HR business partner team with foodspring plays a crucial role in maintaining and building a culture which is both human and functional to achieving our commercial goals. We consult and advise managers and employees throughout all aspects of modern HR such as learning&development, talent, comp&ben and performance. Our base is common sense, business understanding and empathy. Besides the day to day work we constantly review and improve our strategies, our tools and processes, e.g. further developing a data and evidence driven approach, involvement of foodspringers into shaping our culture and fostering our #strongertogether spirit.
Would you like to be part of this mission ? Then have a look at what your work will look like:
- Develop a sound relation with leaders to support them in creating clarity and engagement in their teams
- Setup learning and development plans and make sure they produce results
- Conduct talent sessions to find out about the potential of your foodspringers and build plans to help unleash it
- From your understanding of people and business: Derive tailormade initiatives and programs, be it in the field of engagement, communication or learning
- Show forward thinking and develop both tactical as well as strategical HR initiatives for foodspring to suport the growth of our company
What we are looking for:
- We are a strong team, we communicate a lot, are clear about our services and passionate about our job. We would love to welcome you being a teamplayer with an open and forward thinking attitude.
- You have experience with consulting internal clients on senior level, building strong relationships and finding solutions.
- You know your stuff – you are on top of HR processes, philosophies and tools and know how to apply them to create engagement and results.
- You prioritise, distinguish what´s important from what´s not. You speak up and make your point.
- And most importantly: You´re a nice person who loves HR and wants to team up with us :-)
We can offer you the following:
- You will have a high degree of freedom in the way you prioritise and achieve your goals
- Your voice will be heard across all levels and you will be able to make a big impact in developing culture
- The opportunity to develop further with the further growth of foodspring – a lot of great projects ahead
- Competitive salary package
- Modern and cool office space in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Health Food, Fitness Events & Product Vouchers
Make an impact and Apply now!
If you have any questions, please email the team at email@example.com. For more information about us as an employer have a look at our career page: https://www.foodspring.de/en/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram to keep up to date with our company, culture and people!
What are you waiting for?