How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness food pioneers, our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas. Pure passion. The best minds in their respective fields. Want to contribute to a dynamic company culture? Want to help change the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then you're in the right place!
Who you will report to: CHRO
Location: Berlin (currently with more remote options)
Team: People and Organisation - Communication
The business partner setup at foodspring combines functional expertise (e.g. people insight or people development) with a classical business partner setup. Your functional expertise will be in internal communications and change management. You will play a leading role in topics such as:
- Develop and own the plan of inhouse communications
- You work with stakeholders across all levels to define messaging on core company communications
- Conduct change initiatives strengthening our culture
- You develop innovative formats on strategic topics, e.g., Innovation gatherings, brand ambassador initiatives or novel learning formats
- You act as consultant to the People&Organization team and senior management on team related change interventions
- You advise/design innovative formats, e.g., collegiate consulting, knowledge management, or practice & resource groups
- You business partner with managers on a broad range of P&O topics
What we are looking for:
- You have a degree in business, social science or any other relevant topic
- Your track record in comms & change management provides you the base to act as a credible advisor on all levels
- You are sensitive in terms of understanding people & organizational needs and translating these into programs and initiatives
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to influence and handle sensitive situations, maintaining confidentiality, where necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload effectively but also to be flexible and adapt/respond to emerging issues, short deadlines and other demands or challenges
We can offer you the following:
- You will have a high degree of freedom in the way you prioritise and acieve your goals
- Your voice will be heard across all levels and you will be able to make a big impact in developing culture
- The opportunity to learn about and develop into a people&organisation role
- You will benefit from a professional and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary package
- Modern and cool office space in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Free Gym, Health Food, Fitness Events & Product Vouchers
- Your future starts now – the position is available immediately
Make an impact and Apply now!
If you have any questions, please email the team at email@example.com. For more information about us as an employer have a look at our career page: https://www.foodspring.de/en/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram to keep up to date with our company, culture and people!
What are you waiting for?