If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our People Department .
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The HR Administrator is here to develop HR processes: HR documents, payroll, taxes, etc. in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Amsterdam office.
Your challenge will be:
- Preparing employment agreements and contracts
- Monitoring monthly payroll accounting and supporting tax matters for European offices of sennder and coordinating it with finance team
- Assisting international newcomers with visa processes and integration in Berlin
- Arranging accommodation and travel itinerary for employees in other European offices and processing expense forms for international candidates
- Organizing and managing personnel records by utilizing internal HR tool
- Ensuring a smooth transition from candidate recruitment to newcomer onboarding
To get there you will need to:
- Have a proven positive experience with general HR topics, specifically with finance and payroll reporting
- Attain good knowledge of Dutch labor law
- Be familiar with international visa processes
- Good communication skills, proactive mindset, excellent organizational skills and be a good team-player
- Be detail-oriented and able to handle confidential information correctly
- Be fluent in English and Dutch language
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.