Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio is a modern all-in-one HR platform that our customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic. Our core purpose is to enable better organisations by helping businesses put their people first. We are looking for a pioneer who will be our first ever leader of our new team called Workplace, taking responsibility for leading Office Management, IT and Expansions.
You’ll build on existing work to shape future team plans based on enhancing our employee experience. Your main focus will be split between leading and building out this new team (through your team leads) and being hands on driving all existing and future office fit-out / refurbishments. You’ll also own the relationships with external partners like our landlords, agencies, architects and design companies. You’ll be comfortable working with environment led tech companies, with a passion for creating workspaces that help teams, from product engineering to finance and HR, collaborate and do their best work.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of specialists across Europe. You will enable your team to create a vision, plan and goals to evolve how we think about our workplaces, tools and technology - both in office and remote working.
- Own and deliver a range of complex fit out and refurbishment projects. You'll take charge of driving a range of projects involving landlords, agents, architects, design and fit out partners. Looking after all aspects of detailed project management, negotiations, budgets and reporting
- Responsible for effective management of our existing offices property estate. You will look after all of our existing (and growing) real estate contracts, relationships with existing landlords, space planning with your Office Management team and analysing our costs to ensure we’re investing where we need to.
- Ensure our Office IT experience is as seamless, intuitive and user friendly as possible. You will support your team to ensure we have a seamless employee experience from set up, to getting support and help - whether they’re in one of our offices or working at home.
- Share and implement industry thought leadership to continually improve our employee experience through our working environment, technology and how our people use it. You will use your experience, ideas and insights to shape how we maximise our office space as a destination for all teams and tribes, helping them explore and trial new ways of working in the future.
What you need to succeed
Above all else, our you'll remain calm, focussed and resilient when work can be hectic and ambiguous.
- Office & property expertise - you will have deep knowledge and working experience of sourcing property, negotiating leases and fit outs from innovative, modern tech focused companies in Europe
- Leadership - leading through others or leading directly to get the best from them, help them achieve their OKRs and development goals
- Commercial mindset - you’ll be comfortable managing €mm fit out contracts, facilities budgets or large hardware investments, with an eye for detail and always getting Personio the best deal
- Detail focused - you love getting into specifics so you can make the right decisions, often spotting what others miss ;)
- Strategy - you can also lift yourself out of a situation see the big picture, describe your vision and identify the blockers and enablers
- Data analysis - you will be comfortable understanding large amounts of data - translating it to make informed decisions
- Negotiator - you know how to handle tough discussions, when to challenge and when to flex to reach the right outcome for Personio
- Collaboration - you’ll know how to bring the right people together, facilitate discussion and make decisions
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date).
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support, 28 paid vacation days and opportunity to work from home on a regular basis. During Corona times you decide whether you prefer to work from home or come to our stylish and open office in the heart of Munich (in alignment with local regulations).