Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs Head of Service Operations (m/f/d) you are responsible for the satisfaction of our customers and the operational running of our customer service. Your goal is to continuously improve internal processes to ensure scalability for Personio's future growth. Building on your experience and expertise, you will lead, develop and motivate a rapidly growing team and be responsible for training and leading new and existing Team Leads and Service Managers.
- Lead and continuously develop operational Customer Service teams (currently 4 teams in two locations and three languages).
- Responsibility for the satisfaction of our existing customers through high-class technical support (inbound) as well as the implementation of individually agreed additional services (professional services).
- Carrying out projects with the aim of sustainably increasing quality, efficiency and flexibility in customer service.
- Support in the planning of further growth and internationalization of Customer Service.
- Responsibility for recruiting all Customer Service Managers.
- Continuous training and coaching of all Customer Service Managers and Team Leads.
What you need to succeed
- You have several years of experience in a leading position in technical support of software, ideally in the B2B SaaS environment.
- You are an expert in working with service providers and continuous process optimization.
- You think entrepreneurial and move mountains to ensure the satisfaction of your customers.
- You have the highest standards for the quality of your work, work in an analytical/structured way, set yourself ambitious goals and turn your plans into solutions quickly and pragmatically.
- You lead and develop your employees with passion and at eye level.
- You are creative and a strong communicator with very good German and English skills (C2 level), both written and spoken.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!