We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies. Our portfolio company is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building up a successful sales team for our portfolio company and later on leading them
- Being in charge of the systematic development of the sales department and optimisation of the processes of our portfolio company
- Conceptualising, rolling out, as well as managing a practicable and efficient sales controlling application
- Establishing and fostering partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Preparing forecasts and KPI reporting for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning
Which traits contribute to your success?
Successfully completed studies in business administration, economics, industrial engineering or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience in sales both operational and conceptual
- 2-3 years of leading experience in strategic sales
- Previous experience in an agile B2B business environment - preferably in a start-up
- Strong analytical skills intertwined with a hands-on approach
Strong communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on manufacturing as a service industry
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.