We are heycar Group.
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK, Spain and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include.
- Lead the heycar Group Procurement operations an efficient and effective provision of services (e.g., external consulting and it services and tools within heycar Group)
- Define and refine the heycar Group procurement strategy
- Implement an end-to-end eProcurement solution
- Continuously optimize our procurement operations in heycar Group
What You Bring to The Role.
- A passion for getting the best out of an organization by optimizing operations with an efficiency and service-oriented mindset
- Bachelor or master’s in business administration or a related field
- 5+ years of working experience & min. one year experience in a similar role in indirect procurement
- Experience on Category Management of Software, Hardware, and Services
- Experiences in process optimization and/or operations
- Experience and / or high interest in implementation of e-procurement solutions
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English for an exchange tailored to the target group
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, IT acumen
- Optional experience in building and leading a team
What We Have to Offer.
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus, our office amenities: Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
If you are interested in shaping the mobility of tomorrow? Great, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Your person of contact is Esther Schneider.