Scoutbee is looking for an experienced Head of Performance Marketing and Product Communication, to oversee and direct our sales-related marketing strategy. They and their team main focus will be demand generation for Scoutbee solution and products. We’re looking for a talented and creative individual experienced in international startups who is Data-driven, possesses a strong knowledge of marketing automation systems and CRM, has a deep understanding of sales processes and has carried comparable roles in the EMEA and US markets.
Your role in our beehive
- Is to develop and extended our marketing activities for the EMEA and the US market, focusing on demand generation, product communication and customer journeys
- Is to develop and execute strategies for inbound marketing
- Is to expand ongoing communication activities to prospects and existing customers
- Is to develop automatic systems, leveraging our existing Salesforce and Pardot environments
- Is to translate solution sales techniques into marketing activities and create measurable KPIs
- Is to build and manage a Marketing team
What you bring to our beehive
- Strong background in B2B product marketing
- Educational background in Marketing
- A solid understanding of product marketing and demand generation in B2B
- Have worked within companies using Solution Sales, Force Management, Spin or similar techniques
- Extended experience in international marketing with a focus on the EMEA and US markets
- Several years of experience working in fast pace international companies
- Proven experience in managing international on-site and remote teams of up to 10 individuals
- Considerable experience in online marketing on Google, LinkedIn and Xing
- In-depth knowledge to establish new brands and products, ideally for startups
- Proficiency in English. English is the language of the office. Other languages are a plus
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices in Berlin and Würzburg with ergonomic, non-Ikea chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters. To employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest in DE&I across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness budget (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
- Supplement for daycare
- Language courses, custom to your level and lifestyle through Lingoda
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matter
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of other.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.