About usGetsafe is reinventing insurance. The insurtech startup from Heidelberg is creating technology to make insurance simple, transparent, and fair: With just a few clicks, customers can learn about, buy, and manage insurance conveniently on their smartphone. Getsafe sees itself as a technology company that is active in the insurance sector - not the other way around. Together with renowned partners such as Munich Re and leading venture capital investors, Getsafe is bringing the concept of multi-line insurance into the digital age in a consumer-friendly way.
Who are we looking for:As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.
Join the challenge: We grow together!
We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
Your Mission:Location: London
As our Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/d) you will be responsible for one of the most exciting marketing positions currently available in Europe. You are responsible for strong growth in all markets, driving innovation and increasing the efficiency of all performance marketing channels through data and technology.
- You are responsible for defining the performance marketing strategy and optimisation approaches with a hands-on mentality
- With a strong sense of leadership, you will strive to develop and take the performance marketing team to the next level
- In your eyes, performance marketing is more than just numbers. You understand our target groups and have a comprehensive view of all touchpoints of a customer journey
- You will manage the preparation of efficiency analyses taking into account all performance KPIs and derive measures to optimise the channels
- Identification and monitoring of online marketing trends, continuous testing and optimisation of workflows and processes
- You will work closely with all marketing, product, design and tech teams to ensure the long-term success of Getsafe
- You will be responsible for multi-channel marketing (paid social media marketing, SEA, display advertising, retargeting, programmatic, app marketing, affiliate, etc.), drive all activities and can also further increase the efficiency of the campaigns on the platforms themselves
- You will be responsible for the performance marketing budget and ensure that every investment benefits our goals and growth
- You have a degree in economics/marketing or a comparable training
- You have experience in digital, fast-moving companies, with significant work experience in performance marketing - focus on SEA / Social Ads
- You have experience with complex products and a longer-term purchase decision and can manage the channels accordingly with analysis of the decision-making processes and attribution
- You have leadership experience including strong communication skills and can develop your team in the best possible way through motivation, coaching and leading by example
- You have an entrepreneurial and result-oriented working style, which is not only highly analytical but also creative and practical
- You have a genuine interest and passion for metrics and tracking with an eye for the big picture
- You are able to work under pressure and have a high degree of entrepreneurial thinking, which ideally you have already been able to prove in the start-up environment
- Your very good German and English language skills round off your profile
You can look forward to:
- You work in a fast and value-oriented company with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues
- We have flexible working hours including some days remote option
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after-work events. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth
- Various benefits, such as a welcome gift, an insurance voucher, an "Employees Recruit Employees" premium payment, Rocket Internet discounts and much more
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
Join Getsafe and grow with Us!
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online only, as we cannot accept applications by e-mail or post.
Your contact person at Getsafe is: Sabrina Göpfrich