Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
About the teamYou’re curious and passionate. Change and challenge excite you. You love marketing. We are reinventing it. Could this be love?
At adsquare, you will be an integral part of a leading tech company giving digital marketing a whole new perspective. Sustainable international growth while delivering market-leading tech solutions will be adsquare’s highest priority throughout 2021 and beyond. The international teams across the globe consist of entrepreneurs, engineers and product and marketing professionals. Working as a member of Adsquare’s growing European team, you’ll be responsible for all HR tasks and will support the overall organization across countries.
Your MissionAs a passionate Head of People (f/m/d) with a focus on strategic planning and organizational development, you are building up and improving HR structures across all relevant HR responsibilities as well as Office and Event Management. As a specialist in your area you have a lot of creative freedom, motivated sparring partners and enthusiastic stakeholders. With your contribution you shape our corporate culture and thus also our success story.
- You advise our managers and employees on all relevant HR topics including communication, feedback and personnel development
- You improve and guide implementation of feedback processes, career paths as well as working time and benefit models
- You identify training needs at national and international levels, improve and implement personnel development measures and evaluate their success
- You help to spread our company culture
- You manage the entire recruiting process and build up an efficient cycle
- You actively source exceptional talent for our teams across all departments
- You lead Adsquare's Office and Event Management initiatives across all maarkets to increase employee satisfaction and retention
- You support us in organizing office openings around the world
- You act as a sparring partner for our management team
- You gained work experience in the design and implementation of personnel and organizational development plans from the start-up environment
- You have strong know-how in Full-Cycle Recruitment including senior level roles
- You know the challenges as well as their solutions for teams, executives and organizations during fast growth periods
- You have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and react flexibly to changes
- You have a hands-on mentality and combine your rapid comprehension with sensitivity, trustworthiness and a strong sense of loyalty and ethics
- You are an expert around payroll processes and worked with international payroll and employment law experts before
- You communicate in German and English on a professional level
Why us ?
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work from the headquarters in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
Desired start dateASAP