fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school - and nursery photography from analog to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world's most important players in school and kindergarten photography.
Why work with us? Know more
Check us out on Glassdoor
Connect with us on LinkedIn
- We are trying our best to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyway: we’re at least as interested in your character as in your talents!
As our Global Head of People and Culture, you focus on sustainably hiring, training, engaging, developing, and supporting our team globally across all our 3 business units in our two legal entities: US (Inc.) & Germany (GmbH).
You will set the standards on how we develop our leaders, groom our vision in our team, develop our culture, and how we work together.
Reporting to the CEO, you sit on the global leadership team and play a key role in managing fotograf.de/GotPhoto’s people & talent acquisition strategy through our next phase of growth.
- You lead our HR team with two HR Business Partners (one to be hired)
- You develop and implement an overarching people & culture strategy, from company values and employee benefits to performance management and setting up our own training curriculum
- You shape our HR processes on a strategic level along the entire employee lifecycle (e.g. recruiting, on- / offboarding, promotions, people analytics, and corresponding workforce planning,) while ensuring that we are legally compliant
- You foster our employee and leadership development initiatives
- You implement learning & development measures not just for the overall team, but also continuously for our Sr. Leadership people
- You shape our employee experience, improve our work environment and the cultural offer
- You will be a sparring partner not just for our C-Levels but also our Heads in the decision making, management, and development of our team
Skills we are looking for
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience in HR and Recruiting - ideally in a fast-changing growth environment
- Of those you’ve spend at least 2 years in a Leadership position
- You show expertise in the development and implementation of people, leadership, culture, and organizational processes
- You have experience in coaching and employee development
- You're an excellent communicator at all levels, clearly positioning your approaches and programs to the wider business
- You are both hands-on and strategic, analytical thinker at the same time - with excellent structural skills
- You have profound knowledge across the HR legal compliance spectrum - including German and US labor law
- You have an affinity for trends, ideas and impulses across the HR & Recruiting spectrum
- You have excellent English and German skills, both in writing and verbally
With us, you can look forward to this
- Be part of an international team with an established brand in Europe and strong growth in the USA
Structured development process: everyone has the same opportunities to grow and learn
Learning budget of 300€ and more for training and coaching
Structured feedback process - at regular intervals you have 1: 1 with your team leader and development meetings every six months
Flexible working hours - we trust that you will invest your time correctly
Connect - inside and outside of work through regular team events, knowledge sharing and team holidays
Monthly lunch money after successfully completing the trial period
That is the challenge, you're looking for?
We are looking forward to getting to know you better!
More information on why to work with us, our team, and our journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs