Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Circ is looking for a Head of Operations to lead the Operations in the country of our scooters. You will collaborate with a dynamic group of individuals from a variety of departments to ensure that our scooters fulfilling their purpose in improving the lives of their users. You will get to hire and lead a team of talented individuals, while defining the standards and processes for the country operations teams.
- Own the strategy and implementation of all the Operations processes in the country
- Coordinate a team of city managers in the country
- Report directly to the Country General Manager and local reference for the Global Operation team in Berlin
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate the OPS teams in the country
- Responsible to guarantee the best OPS practice in the country for the core operations of repair and distribution of the scooters
- Always be obsess to guarantee the best customer experience
- Be a hard worker is MANDATORY
- +8 years Proven work experience in Operations in highly competitive environment, preferably in Mobility or Delivery or +3 years in top management consulting firm
- Strong Leadership skills and experience in leading teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Advance MS Office user, SQL is a strong plus
- Fluent English is mandatory
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.