About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsFrom organizing events to publishing blog articles, optimizing our online presence, and supporting various design tasks, the Productsup marketing team is an integral part of our company. We’re currently looking for a seasoned manager to lead the 14-person team and help us on our mission to make Productsup the top recognized solution for product data management. Take the challenge and join us as VP Marketing (m/f/d)!
In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Unify Productsup’s two marketing teams (Corporate Marketing and Performance Marketing) and create domain-focused sub-teams
- Set up specific team OKRs and work with team leads to create goals for individual employees
- Develop the 2020 marketing strategy in collaboration with the CMO
- Utilize all marketing channels to increase the number of sales-qualified leads by 25%
- Roll out a ready-to-use repository of marketing materials to support the sales team
- Conceptualize and begin planning 2 Productsup hosted summits for existing and potential clients in Europe and the US
What you bring to the team
- 8+ years of experience managing marketing teams in a B2B environment, ideally in a SaaS or enterprise software company
- Track record of building and scaling marketing teams with copywriters, designers, marketing managers, event managers, and performance marketing specialists
- Experience marketing complex technical products
- Performance marketing expertise and a data-driven mindset
- Proven experience supporting other internal departments and defining priorities for your team
- Fluency in English
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.65/5) and Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!