enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionYou will lead all enmacc marketing activities, combining a strategic and hands on approach.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll DoAs Head of Marketing at enmacc, you will be responsible for the success of our marketing strategy and execution.
- Owning all our marketing channels, including homepage, blog, social media, emails, press releases, videos, promotional material and ads
- Ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
- Developing online marketing campaigns, often with a focus on unpaid marketing content
- Planning upcoming marketing events together with our team, namely industry exhibitions
- Creating interest and awareness for enmacc’s products in new markets to prepare grounds for our direct sales
- Identifying opportunities how to reach new market segments and expand our market share
- Translating complicated concepts into simple messages; you are a good writer
- You report to the Chief Revenue Officer and lead, manage and develop enmacc’s marketing team (approx. 2 FTEs)
- As part of enmacc management team, you will co-steer the development of the whole company
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- Experience in digital B2B marketing, ideally with account-based marketing or inbound marketing
- Previous experience in a start-up, agency or small business environment preferred
- Previous experience with SaaS or marketplaces/platforms preferred
- Previous experience in managing people preferred (on job or through extracurriculars)
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM software and marketing analytics
- Sufficient knowledge of web frontend incl. CMS, video editing and graphic design to lead and hands-on support implementation
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work on own initiative without close supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail
- High willingness to develop industry-specific knowledge in energy trading
- Strong English (natives preferred); more languages a plus (German not required)
Our Offer / What You'll GetThis is your chance to join a fast-growing international SaaS/marketplace start-up in Germany’s most beautiful city.
- Due to our continuous growth and international expansion, chance to grow responsibilities substantially over time
- Opportunity to learn working with experienced managers and industry experts
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies and nice people
- Modern offices spaces in the heart of Munich
- Opportunity to work home-office based
- Great canteen with various options every day
- Apple equipment and mobile phone
- Gym allowance
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Full health insurance, annual paid time off (28 days), paid sick leave and parental leave