Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, led by Index and Meritech. We’re rated 4.6/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 100% CEO favourability and 95% would recommend a friend to work here. We are listed by CB Insights as one of ‘50 Future Unicorns’ to watch and by GP Bullhound in their ‘Titans of Tech’ report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch. In 2021 we will scale our Dublin office from circa 50 employees towards 200. Come join us!
Our Head of International Marketing will build brand awareness, generate valuable leads and accelerate the pipeline for our international markets. This role will report to the VP Marketing. Furthermore, the successful candidate will align with our Country Managers on business plan goals, marketing campaigns and lead generation. This is a hands-on opportunity for someone who would like to play a very active part in our international expansion!
Role & Responsibilities
- Define the Field Marketing strategy and creates a marketing mix plan in alignment with overall lead, pipeline and revenue goals which include:
- Target audiences (segments & personas) - whom do we address?
- Topics and stories - what do we communicate?
- Communication channels and means - how do we deliver the story?
- Impact and goals - what do we want to achieve?
- Manage the end-to-end execution of regional integrated marketing campaigns:
- Performance marketing and social media
- Direct marketing though post and email
- Online & offline advertising
- Content and media syndication
- Software portals
- Events (own & third party)
- Acting as a team lead for the Field Marketing Manager:
- Steering responsibilities, projects and tasks
- Overseeing personal development and enabling success
- Providing feedback on performance and development areas
- Prioritisation of campaigns based on cost benefit analysis
- Regular alignment with internal stakeholders in sales & marketing to optimize the impact of campaigns and ensure efficient execution
- Forecasting and monitoring campaign results
- Planning and monitoring field marketing budgets
- Keeping projects and tasks on marketing campaigns in Asana up to date
What you need to succeed
- 8+ experience in executing marketing programs and campaigns for a B2B enterprise software company
- Exceptional cross-functional communicator and team player
- Strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign and channel performance
- Deep expertise in all things digital: email marketing, social media, paid ads, SEO, third-party content syndication
- Experience in Salesforce and Pardot or a similar marketing automation platform
You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.