VEACT zählt zu den relevantesten Start-ups in der Automotive-Branche. Rund 380.000 Autohäuser und Werkstätten mit mehr als 170 Mrd. Euro Umsatzvolumen im Aftersales bilden unseren europäischen Zielmarkt, bei hunderten davon ist unsere webbasierte Marketing-Suite bereits erfolgreich im Einsatz.Mehr über uns erfährst du unter www.joinveact.net
Wir verfolgen das Ziel unsere Marktposition weiter auszubauen, um unseren Kunden noch bessere und umfassendere Produkte sowie Dienstleistungen anbieten zu können.
Your tasksYou'll be working directly with our CTO to lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle including software operations and testing:
- You join key projects and contribute with your vast engineering experience.
- You lead a growing and distributed team of software developers.
- You manage external partners responsible for infrastructure operations.
- You increase the quality of your technical teams by hiring, coaching, mentoring, performanc management, and team building.
- You impact strategic decisions by providing technical and non-technical guidance to your team and working with our Product Owners.
- You ensure continuous improvement of our software quality and delivery.
- You identify and improve performance, security and scalability of our products.
- You plan and execute technical projects.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- You display a long-time experience in managing international software development teams.
- You have extensive software engineering experience in delivering large-scale web applications.
- You worked in agile teams and you are an expert across the full development lifecycle, including testing, IT operations and support.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: Scala, Akka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes.
- Experience with subscription b2b software, Cloud Providers like AWS.
- Be proactive and excited to drive technical projects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and a plus is advanced language skills in German.
Why VEACTVEACT is looking for a Head of Engineering (m/f/d) to lead and establish our distributed software development team. This is an opportunity to join a grown-up team and to build the future Marketing Data Platform for the Automotive Industry. You will help shape our product development culture and processes while building and managing a team of Backend- and Frontend Software Engineers.
A friendly, highly motivated, international team awaits you in central Munich or in mobile work. Mutual respect, solution-oriented work, the tireless forging of new ideas and the achievement of the highest quality standards are values that shape our company philosophy.
Do you want to realize your ideas and achieve great things? Then you've come to the right place. In addition to attractive remuneration, you can expect many benefits such as our VEACT Bonus Card for tax-free benefits, the VEACT Academy, regular events, flexible working hours and much more.
Curious? Then apply now, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application form.
We are looking forward to your application!