A bit about us
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. Fresh off our very successful €69m in Series C funding backed by top tier investors (Tencent, White Star capital among others) we want your help to get us to the next level.
CLARK is an equal opportunity employer.
We're all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!
What is this about?
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead our analytics and insight activities, reporting to the VP of Data and Analytics. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the analytics strategy in a fast-growing tech company.
- Lead the analytics strategy to ensure every department can understand how they perform and make data-led decisions.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of analysts and analytics engineers. Manage and prioritize their work to ensure that it has the maximum impact.
- Own the development and governance of our data warehouse, data models, metrics, and analytics tooling.
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders. Champion the use of analytics and data-led thinking across the business.
- Be a subject matter expert in our data sets, metrics, analytics, and hypothesis testing.
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience leading BI and analytics teams in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrable experience of using analytics to achieve measurable business results.
- Experience in data warehousing, self-serve analytics, web analytics, product analytics and insight.
- An analytical and results-driven mindset.
- Excellent, hands-on SQL skills. Coding skills are desirable.
- Excellent command of English. German would be a nice to have.
- Experience with these tools is desirable: MPP databases (Redshift, Snowflake or BigQuery), git, dbt, Apache Superset, Mixpanel and Adjust.
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!