We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conceptualizing, developing and executing retention strategies for and with our portfolio companies in close alignment with our Customer Acquisition team
- Steering initiatives across all stages of the customer lifecycle, across all industries, communications platforms and channels (email, push, direct mailing, social media)
- Working with our Data & Analytics team to create actionable segmentation strategies within the portfolio companies’ customer databases
- Communication with diverse stakeholders (internal and external) in a convincing and effective manner about retention techniques
- Structuring, onboarding and training teams while serving as a data-driven marketing advocate & building organisational chart
- Presenting your findings to key stakeholders using excellent visualization and presentation skills
- Identifying and evaluating the most suitable customer engagement tool stack for each portfolio company and implementing it together with their teams
- Leading and growing the customer engagement team at Project by creating awareness and demand for retention activities within our portfolio companies
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant working experience of 5+ years in the fields of marketing & customer relationship management – ideally in fast-paced, high-performance environments (startup, consultancy or agency background is a plus)
- Hands-on proficiency with tools relevant for customer engagement such as ESPs (e.g. Mailchimp), multi-channel hubs (e.g. Braze) and CPDs (e.g. Crossengage) and the ambition to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- Proven experience with cohort models, RFM and predictive modelling, expertise in SQL, Python and data orchestration is beneficial but not essential
- A natural deeply embedded passion for all things marketing, customer relationship management and data
- Empathy and the ability to maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders in our portfolio companies
- Motivation for constant innovation, systematic testing and optimization along the entire customer lifecycle
- Excellent English communication skills (German is a plus) and the ability to explain complex matters in a structured manner to facilitate discussion and deeper levels of understanding across departments
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.