Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey.
We are looking for a Head of CRM (f/m/x) to further strengthen our Customer Acquisition Team in Europe!
Joining an ordinary marketing team is not in the cards with us. audibene isn’t ordinary, which is why we don’t encourage you to be. Our approach? Entrepreneurial mindset. It enables us to break new ground within marketing and find unorthodox routes to producing successful campaigns and reaching our customers.
As a Head of CRM you will coordinate with Sales and Marketing Teams to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
- Create, develop, execute, and maintain online marketing campaigns for customer activation
- Development and execution of customer activation strategies which include all touch points with our customers in Europe to significantly drive growth and quality
- Create, execute, and test new email and push SMS marketing campaigns including the approval of copy, layout, and tracking
- Reputation-Management by being aligned with state of the art spam rules
- Analysis of the current campaign setup and processes as well as development of further opportunities to automate within the CRM channel
- Development and implementation of scalable and innovative processes that will positively impact our KPIs and will increase the relevance of our campaigns to come to a higher degree of personalization through content, products, offers, and more
- Execution an analysis of AB tests to scale the channel
- Development and execution of initiatives to improve our customer relationship and customer retention
- Development of target group specific content for a large group of customers and partners
- Ideally completed degree with a major in Marketing, Computer Science, Journalism, Communication, Psychology, or similar
- Extensive experience as a Customer Relation, Customer Success or Customer Engagement Manager/Director
- Track record of successful scaling of CRM in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills
- Good grasp for target group specific communication and you are able to optimize copy and design accordingly
- Goal oriented mindset and strong numerical skills
- Experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar CRM system
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer
- Impact: shape the future of a health-technology leader while driving our business strategy
- Trust: enjoy a high degree of autonomy and freedom in decision-making
- Dynamic environment: we encourage and support new initiatives, fast-decision making and taking risks
- Testing culture: no roadblocks for testing – if you have an idea, you will quickly bring it to life
- International team: work with open-minded international colleagues who bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events (currently virtual), parties, and annual off-sites
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
audibene/ hear.com is one of the fastest-growing health-technology companies ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1500 people in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!