Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey.
We are looking for a Director CRM (f/m/x) to further strengthen our Customer Acquisition Team in Europe!
As a Director CRM (f/m/x) you will drive our CRM strategy, work with Sales and Marketing Teams to boost our company’s market presence and increase overall customer engagement and further innovate our customer journey. We’re looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, is extremely customer-focused and interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment!
- Define strategy & execute on all CRM Activities in Europe for SMS, Email, Direct Mail and App Push notifications
- Lead our growing team consisting of Channel Managers, Analysts and Developers
- Own all channel relevant KPIs and establish CRM as the sole largest Marketing channel by growing it to 50% of our total business in terms of revenue share
- Break down our 1.5 MM customer data base into relevant customer segments and differentiate our service approach towards them to drive growth
- Ensure servicing our customers in the most personalized way and define the highest quality of content, design and narrative to truly add value and help them on their way to a better life with hearing aids
- Establish a Customer Relationship Management culture within audibene across different teams and functions
- Instill a pragmatic, high-speed, high-impact mindset within the team in order to fuel ambitious growth goals
- Extensive experience in CRM, Customer Relations, Customer Engagement, Acquisition/Retention Management or Customer Success Management in a consumer focused environment
- Experience developing profitable CRM marketing programs and meeting performance and revenue targets
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong urge to drive innovation
- Experience building target group specific communication strategies and ability to optimize copy and design accordingly
- Goal oriented mindset with strong numerical skills
- Experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar CRM system
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer
- Impact: shape the future of a health-technology leader while driving our business strategy
- Happy Customers: opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- Trust: enjoy a high degree of autonomy and freedom in decision-making
- Dynamic environment: we encourage and support new initiatives, fast-decision making and taking risks
- Testing culture: no roadblocks for testing – if you have an idea, you will quickly bring it to life
- International team: work with open-minded international colleagues who bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events (currently virtual), parties, and annual off-sites
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
audibene/ hear.com is one of the fastest-growing health-technology companies ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1500 people in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!