Head of Content - Finance Education
As Head of Content for SumUp, you’ll be responsible for creating the most powerful Finance Education project in BR, improving and maintaining content and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing and leadership skills. As the head of content, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You should also be an expert in content optimization and always look to brand consistency
What you’ll do
- Develop Finance Education content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets
- Develop the content marketing funnel and create an integrated strategy combining organic, CRM, and online marketing initiatives in order to reach new audiences, engage and fidelize them.
- Lead a full 3rd party team, with editors, film-making, podcast creators and always look to best practices and ground breaking initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Ensure brand consistency
- Lead an internal team of SEO optimization and management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with SumUp bank team, being part of researches and product development to generate/bring insightful learnings both ways: generating content and suggesting product improvements
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team and SumUp bank team is on board
- Work closely with Social Media Team, exchanging learnings and best practices
You’ll be a great fit for this position if
- You have proved 8+years work experience as a Content Manager and proven experience with social media
- You have great knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- You show excellent writing skills in Portuguese
- You are super attentive to detail
- You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment; you’re agile and always ready for change.
- You possess a founder’s mentality; we’re looking for self-starters that are excited to experiment and proactively drive projects
- You can manage multiple stakeholders across various departments and functions
- You’re passionate about communications, content generation and social media
Why you should join SumUp
- You’ll work with team members that are highly passionate about finance education and communication: Branding, PR, Influencer Marketing , Social Media, Researches and Product evelopment.
- You´ll be part of a social - impact program : educate brazilians about personal finance
- You'll have the space to drive your career here and take ownership of projects as we work in flat hierarchies.
- You’ll work in a diverse and international team.
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
We're looking for individuals who are constantly curious, innovative and brave as we work together across departments to push forward better and better solutions.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.