We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is optimising online presence and reputation for companies by connecting offline and online marketing activities through their SaaS software solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing, building, coaching and developing a team of 7-8 BI professionals, as well as the further expansion of the team in the future
- Establishing processes to assure efficient planning, prioritisation and shipping of BI requests
- Understanding business needs to translate them into outcome-driven BI goals and actionable requirements
- Engaging with senior leadership and key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities and translate this into an actionable roadmap
- Defining a BI vision and strategy on how to enable data-driven decision making and data access
- Managing projects and systems budgets and time frames
- Governance around definition, punctuality and analytical approach to our portfolio company’s KPI's
Which traits contribute to your success?
- An outstanding experience working with solutions of the Salesforce ecosystem and a background in designing/developing Information systems and planning its implementation
- A proven track record of successful scaling of a BI function (team, processes, tools, etc.) and the ability to set a clear focus on priorities and execute on them effectively
- Gained experience in project management or consulting and being able to speak the language of engineers and analysts to facilitate dealing with data people, analysts, engineers, dashboards, etc.
- Excellent communication skills: being able to explain stats & concepts to non-technical stakeholders and being a team player who focuses on bringing the best out of your team
- Ideally experience with data exploration and visualisation tools (such as Tableau) in a fast-scaling B2B SaaS environment
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a recently founded company
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.