Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe GTM Strategy and Operations Team at Personio is a key strategic partner for our sales and marketing, maximising data potential to inform senior leadership decision-making. Team members are experts in business strategy, operations, project management and analytical and strategic thinking. They are innately curious and strive to always understand and better the status quo.
If this sounds good to you, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to join Personio and join our Strategy & Operations team. You will partner with senior sales leadership and the broader GTM team to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the organisation. Responsibilities include owning business planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimisation, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, to name but a few!
Reporting to the Sales Strategy Manager you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative, so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and who love solving big problems.
Here is a taste of what you will be doing
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organisational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency
- We love data and want you to build and implement sales analytics and business intelligence which will enable the global sales organisation to successfully execute on selling strategies, build greater customer intimacy, and achieve sales goals
- Structure and execute on projects by developing work plans, gathering and synthesising relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
- Analyse and determine insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics
- Develop sales leadership dashboards, presentations, etc., to communicate results in a succinct, easy-to-understand manner, to all levels of the organisation
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, Product and Customer Operations
What you need to succeed
- A curious mind - always wanting to understand drivers of performance from technical to behavioural
- Professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company
- Big 3 Consulting experience a huge plus - we are looking for folks with strong consultancy skills
- Analytical and Problem solving - You must love data and know the right questions to ask. Constantly seeking to understand drivers of business performance and enjoy building models and presentations showcasing this
- Fantastic communicator - comfortable speaking about data and insights to all levels of the company
- A high degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Excel, SQL, R / Python, Salesforce and other visualisation tools is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA, MHA, or other advanced degree encouraged
- Fluency in English
- You’re available for business travel as needed
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.