Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe GTM Strategy and Operations team at Personio is a key strategic partner for our sales and marketing leaders across strategy and analytics, operations and process and tools. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations and analytical and strategic thinking. They are innately curious and strive to always understand and better the status quo.
If this sounds good to you, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to join Personio and join our Strategy & Operations team. You will partner with senior sales leadership and the broader GTM team to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to administration of our various tools, support in further developing our tool landscape, coordinating daily requests from different stakeholders, training of the teams, automation and optimization of processes!
Reporting to the GTM Business Systems Lead you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and who love solving big problems.
Your responsibilities include:
- You will be owning the administration of our tools (esp. Salesforce)
- Support in further development of our tool landscape as part of bigger implementation projects
- Work directly with different stakeholders by coordinating their daily requests
- Structure and execution of regular training of the teams for all process changes within our systems including process documentation
- Find creative ways to continuously automate and optimize our processes
- Creation of analyses and reporting
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree in Business Administration / Informatics and you already collected first work experience
- You already have experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- You have strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
- You have an affinity for IT, good analytical skills and a structured and independent way of working
- You show a high willingness to continuously and actively develop your knowledge
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (C1 level)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years´
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, Christmas party and much more
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!