Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
- You will work within the simplesurance sales team to support new business acquisition
- You will work directly with partners and very closely with insurance companies to develop deliverable growth opportunities via simplesurance platforms
- You will undertake detailed analysis of existing partnerships to identify growth opportunities and then work with the simplesurance CRO team on optimization testing to improve performance.
- You will monitor all current and potential customer touch points within a partner’s business to identify growth opportunities
- You will work with partners and the simplesurance product team to develop solutions and customer journeys which grow sales by opening new distribution channels, and by optimizing existing ones.
- You will be a first contact point in order to manage day-to-day relationships with key partners and stakeholders to ensure that appropriate information is shared and problems are resolved efficiently.
What we're looking for...
- You are flexible, pragmatic, have a hands-on style and the ability to work collaboratively to scope and create partner solutions.
- 5 years + experience of working in a sales or partnership role with either an insurance company OR with a major tech, consumer electronics or household appliance brand is preferred
- You have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior management
- You can work in a small team environment; with the ability to offer solutions as well as identify problems
- You can manage multiple live opportunities, always finding the optimum solution for both simplesurance and partners
- Native or fluent English is essential., fluent German is preferred.
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all-round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people,
- Free BVG monthly ticket or parking spot, and a safe spot to lock your bicycle,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility of mobile work (60/40),
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture,
- A company supported pension plan,
- A free product insurance of your choice,
- Access to our learning and development,
- Fantastic team events,
- Free drinks, fruits and much more.
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under email@example.com - Lisa will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!