In SumUp POS, we are creating the world’s most complete Point of Sale, for all merchants in all businesses. We take care of the details so that merchants can focus on what they do best. We help merchants better connect to their business, to their customers and to each other.
SumUp POS offers more than a cash register, it offers an innovative ecosystem where our POS Tribe of over 200 people in Paris, Milan, Barcelona, Germany and the UK are working hard to go as far as possible and become the European leader in our market.
Goodtill by SumUp point of sale (POS) is a software provider based in the UK specializing in cloud based POS solutions, including loyalty and online ordering applications. Businesses use Goodtill by SumUp POS software and services to help them scale and provide great customer service to their customers. Recently acquired by a global payments organization, Sum Up, we are now adding new services to their product line and are expanding their teams across the UK and Ireland, with a view to scale even faster. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the team at Goodtill by SumUp.
We are a dynamic company, with lots of great colleagues who all work hard, but also have fun at the same time! There is a real sense of all pulling together in one direction to hit some pretty ambitious company growth targets over the next 2-3 years.
What you’ll do
You will develop new experimentation in order to increase the number of leads:
- Boost the conversion rate of our B2B website and Blog through new features, UX improvements, AB testing etc.
- UX optimization, user journey optimization work with stakeholder to create a friction less experience
- Build and improve lead gen funnels & user journeys both on the B2B website Implement new tools go boost performance
- Build microsites and landing pages using our CMS
- Participate in brainstorms of marketing teams in order to provide technical expertise.
- Test scraping methods and automate tasks
- Improve the SEO performance through the implementation of technical optimisations
- Autonomous, versatile, curious and passionate about web development, you have experience in Wordpress (PHP), React, JS, SASS;
- You like challenges and solving problems, you’re a “doer”, you use all possible means to achieve your goals;
- You’re always on the lookout for new tools, you are a source of ideas;
- You have minimum 3 years of experience to adapt to our pace easily;
- You have a strong knowledge of Marketing / CRM tools: Hubspot / Zapier / Phantombuster, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Previous experience with a headless CMS would be a huge plus (e.g. Prismic, Strapi, Contentful…)
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform food industry;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
Why join us?
- A company in an exciting period of high growth
- Represent a great brand and great products
- Competitive salaries and variables
- Opportunities for learning and professional development
- Brand new, awesome Covent Garden based SumUp UK Offices
- Regular social events
Get to know us!
- A phone interview with someone from HR
- An in-person interview with a manager
A video-interview with a member of the CEO