audibene/ hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,200 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a Group Reporting & Consolidation expert (f/m/x) to further strengthen our Global Finance Team.
You are going to support the audibene finance team with your broad experience, your ideas and the motivation to make our company even more successful!
You will collaborate with a group of smart, dynamic, and extremely dedicated coworkers who are all passionate about their work.
Within our fast-international growth internal and external reporting is increasing in importance. We need your support in particular in the development and implementation of capital market-oriented management- and reporting based on IFRS.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the monthly, quarterly and yearly Group Consolidation and help to create external Group IFRS Financial statements
- Participate in project work for the implementation of Financial Reporting system
- Actively participate in monthly closing process including reviewing journal entries and reconciliation of accounts, including intercompany transactions
- Support the adoption of IFRS standards and update of Accounting policies
- Perform the timely creation of monthly Group Financial statements (in close coordination with Accounting, Tax and Controlling teams)
- Provide variance analyses for actuals compared to budget, forecast and prior year for all reporting entities
- Further development and standardization of finance related processes
- Ad hoc requests and analysis
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor/ Master’s degree in business administration or similar with emphasis on Accounting or finance or a related field
- You have working experience in Finance or Group Accounting, ideally you have worked for a Big-4 audit company
- You have excellent knowledge of IFRS
- You are a delightful person with great analytical and attention to detail
- You are very comfortable in an international environment
- You have very good Excel skills
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills, German is a plus
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type working culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
The position is based in Berlin. If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company, audibene is the right place for you. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to move forward? Convince us today with your personality!