About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced project manager to join our Group Outsourcing team in Berlin. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of outsourcing related organization initiatives through the planning, execution, control and closure phases of project management. You will have the unique opportunity to make an impact at N26 by working with stakeholders across multiple functions to drive organization wide outsourcing management improvements that create value for N26 Group.
In this role, you will:
- Project manage complex outsourcing projects involving numerous stakeholders across multiple entities
- Determine and define problem the project aims to solve, project scope & objectives for outsourcing related projects
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule & work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Work to improve processes within the scope of Group Outsourcing
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to deliver improvements to the current outsourcing infrastructure
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of project management, risk, audit or outsourcing experience
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in successfully delivering projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Understanding of European or German outsourcing regulations
- Experience working in a bank, fintech or associated financial institution
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a problem solving mindset
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders across a variety of global locations
- Detail oriented and diligent
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and establish work priorities with minimal guidance from management
- Excellent relationship management, communication and analytical skills required
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.