About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Group Outsourcing Officer to join our team in Berlin. Your team will be responsible for managing intra group outsourcing related activities through the setup, development, and management of these relationships. You will have the unique opportunity to work with key stakeholders across the N26 group that help us reduce operational risk, build and optimize processes, as well as improve the effectiveness of our approach to outsourcing management.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for developing outsourcing strategy, policies and procedures of outsourcing management
- Ensure outsourcing partners are managed in line with BaFin and EBA Outsourcing regulations
- Act as outsourcing operational point of contact between N26 entities
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to set up performance management for N26 Outsourcing partners
- Project manage complex outsourcing projects
- Update and maintain outsourcing contracts between N26 entities and various sub-outsourced partners
- Responsible to create outsourcing reports on a regular interval for the management board
- Work with Service Relationship Owners to mitigate risks posed by sub-outsourcings
- Develop relevant controls to mitigate service provider risk
- Improve monitoring and reporting of SLAs for outsourcing and sub-outsourcings
- Review contracts to ensure that they meet outsourcing compliance requirements
- Coordinate partner service reviews and perform quality controls to ensure reviews meet requirements
- Update and manage relevant outsourcing maps
- Set up relevant outsourcing processes
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years work experience in outsourcing, auditing or vendor management
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Experience managing projects
- Experience working in a bank, fintech or associated financial institution
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a problem solving mindset
- The ability to build relationships and credibility across the organization; demonstrates managerial courage; leading through influence - not authority
- Creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- You have insight into German Banking laws and are willing to become acquainted with European Banking laws, standard banking requirements as well as banking IT-Systems
- You enjoy defining, implementing and optimizing complex processes according to the business requirements as the foundation of your work
- Excellent relationship management, communication and analytical skills required
- Familiarity with risk management theory and experience in applying risk management concepts
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York, São Paulo and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.