We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Oversight of financial and accounting system controls and standards used by the Group
- Working closely with Subsidiary Finance Managers to ensure the prompt and accurate drafting of actuals, forecasts, budget and other financial plans
- Collaboration and coordination activities with banks, suppliers or agents for financial services
- Anticipating the full statutory and tax implications of planned business model changes
- Responsibility for all topics related to Transfer Price Documentation, Service Agreements, control adjustments in subsidiary business model
- Serving as the contact point for local banks, exchange or add banks, as well as managing the KYC process towards banks
Supporting all Group Financial Reporting, as well as preparing ad-hoc analysis and management reports
- Management of WiEReG processes
- Reporting directly to CFO
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A university degree or background in Business Administration or similar field
- A financial background, preferably in accounting, auditing or a similar field
- Experience in preparing management reports and forecasting
- IFRS know-how
- Stakeholder management and negotiation skills, especially with banks and governmental actors
- Strong team spirit and willingness to teach and learn from your colleagues
- Highly skilled in project management
- Great communication skills in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the commerce industry
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.