About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities We are looking for an in-house B2B Graphic Designer (m/f) to support the marketing team. From concept through execution, you will bring creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the company's brand identity and messaging through all brand touch points, both online and offline. In your role you'll be responsible for:
Handle all our digital design, including website; downloadable content (case studies, tip-sheets, white papers infographics, etc.); Powerpoint presentations & Social Media Images
Take care of all print design: from print ads to sales collateral (brochures, one-pagers) & merchandize
Provide design for events, including signage, pull-up banners, exhibition stand
- Ensure your work matches, enhances & represents the corporate identity and helps position the company as an industry leader
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, and proactively suggest improvements
What you bring to the team
- Solid experience with designing B2B marketing assets
- Experience and skills in web design / UX design skills
- Previous experience in ad tech / software products is advantageous
- Expert in Adobe indesign, illustrator & photoshop
- You possess design thinking & logical thinking ability
- You’re a fast worker who pays attention to detail
- You can think on behalf of the brand and take initiative in your execution
You’re comfortable following a Corporate Identity
What we offer you
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example in webdesign or as team lead
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact