About the opportunity
N26 is seeking a seasoned Social Media Community Manager to oversee our communities where you’ll set and own all aspects of social media community management. We value our customers and want to ensure that their voice is being heard across all of our social channels.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to build and scale this area. You'll combine your entrepreneurial and cutting edge ideas within the community management space to create an innovative community management practice that is critical to our business growth.
We are a team of ambitious people and love to push the envelope - no day will be the same. You’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be by taking on diverse challenges as we continue to scale the company and expand our customer base across the world.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee all community management (drafting FAQs & briefing care team) and consumer engagement (reactive trends & reporting) across all N26 social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and to be launched channels.
- Plan all social content calendars (align to the content pillars, initiate key moments and keep our share of voice high) across all N26 social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and to be launched channels.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Operations, Public Relations, senior leadership and local market stakeholders to ensure all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and that potential issues are escalated in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Liaise with the creative studio to increase reach & engagement. Collaborating with creative and content teams to help ideate, create and execute engaging social content, initiatives and campaigns.
- Be active in social listening and monitoring across channels and make clear recommendations to help maximize our community-building efforts and proactively find ways to improve.
- Think strategically and creatively on how best to utilise our social media channels and those of our brand partners such as BOX, HelloFresh, Reebok and more.
- Cut and adjust images and video for reactive social use and submit for studio review.
- Write engaging on-brand social copy
What you need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Community Manager for a consumer or lifestyle brand, banking, fintech or technology startup, or other related industry
- Proven experience at growing and managing an online community and building a community of influencers
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools (such as Khoros), and have some experience with reporting
- Ability to work independently and take ownership while still being a team player who is always ready to help others. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in project management who can rally the troops and deliver.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including understanding of tone of voice
- A keen sense of judgement and flexibility to manage competing or shifting priorities
- A strong diligence and attention to detail when it comes to hashtags, copy, URLs you have the professional discipline to dot the is and cross the ts
- High degree of comfort working internationally with various stakeholders across our offices
- Exposure to paid social media, targeting and strategy is a plus.
- Business proficiency in English to produce flawless copy.
- Drive, creativity, open and a sense of humor!
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.