We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Handle administrative requirements for the European salesforce organization
- Provide guidance and best practices to a team of junior administrators, building towards a scalable instance
- Play a fundamental role in the experienced team in charge of our Salesforce instance
- Build functionality and provide support to users from our Operations and Customer Service departments in close collaboration with our Salesforce engineering team
- Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customization
- Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems
- Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment, delegating work when necessary.
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing of major and minor releases
- Advanced Administrator certification with +3 years working in Salesforce administration
- At least of two years of experience leading Salesforce teams
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Service Cloud platform best practices, the available declarative functionality, data structures, and limitations, Salesforce Lightning
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture (triggers, classes, lightning components)
- Service attitude and customer focus
- English-speaking (full professional proficiency)
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.