About the opportunity
We are seeking a Global Paid Social Lead to be responsible for acquisition of new N26 customers.In this role, you will:
- Manage and motivate the Global Paid Social team
- Manage the paid social marketing plans and budgets across Facebook, Instagram, twitter, tik tok and other social media networks.
- Analyzing campaign performance data to provide actionable insights and business recommendations
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Presenting strategy, learnings and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Working closely with publishers on best practices, automation and testing new products features and analytics tools
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed aggressive company goals across all N26 Markets.
- Critical assessment of the efficiency of existing set ups and conception of ideas for improving performance across paid social channels
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Social marketing, social media planning and budget management.
- Track record of building and growing large paid social accounts
- Highly analytical yet also able to thrive with creative tasks.
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Love to work independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.