About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities We are looking for an experienced Global Event Manager (m/f) to organize and oversee our events from start to finish. You will report to the Head of Corporate Marketing and work closely with sales, account management and senior executives to maximize participation in industry conferences/tradeshows throughout EU, UK, US and APAC.
- Research and identify relevant industry events in our respective markets
- Assess and secure speaker, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, within budget
- Serve as liaison between event organizers & Productsup
- Lead the creation of content for events, including speaker pitches & presentations, email & supporting collateral
- Manage the sourcing and production of relevant and unique banded collateral and merchandize
- Coordinate logistical requirements with support from Office Manager (transport, accommodation, shipments)
- Plan & organize our own events for prospects, partners & customers (seminars, workshops, meetups, etc.)
- Manage award applications and ceremonies
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as event manager – tech or marketing industry preferred
- You have excellent project management skills and a structured approach to work
- Capacity to juggle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, stay calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Both a logical and creative thinker and problem solver
- Full professional English proficiency (excellent written, and verbal communication skills), German is a plus
- BA in Marketing, Communication or similar
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
What we offer you
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example in PR or Marketing
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact