Über unsDie Social Chain Group ist ein integriertes Social Media Unternehmen mit den Standorten Berlin, München, London, Manchester und New York. Wir bauen und entwickeln Social Media Brands wie kein anderer! Unser Geschäft baut auf den zwei Erlösströmen Social Media und Transaktionen auf – dafür brennt unser Herz. Über unsere eigenen 100 Social Media Communities erreichen wir über 80 Millionen Follower weltweit, produzieren spannende Kampagnen und vertreiben unsere eigenen Produkte.
Über unser TeamSocial Chain is the largest global community creating life-enhancing products that touch people at key moments of their day and lives. The company was founded in 2015. It has millions of customers, fans and viewers across its social media, and ecommerce channels and products. Social Chain’s mission is to become the worldwide leader in social commerce by leveraging its social power. Social Chain has operations across the globe and is seeking to create a culture as a House of Entrepreneurs in a global community.
We are looking for a Culture & Diversity Manager (m/w/d) to join our team at our HQ Berlin, to lead and steer Social Chain’s organizational development, culture and diversity projects.
You will navigate change directly in our Group, and have the opportunity to lead our culture initiatives to develop a global organization and community of people and talents. You will be responsible for implementing and aligning teams and processes, growing our diversity and group culture through multi-projects and communication streams.
- You will lead global projects for our development as a group and steer culture projects to build a global community
- As a cross-functional talent you are directly working with our global leadership team and directly reporting to our COO
- You are confident in being a central point of contact for management, employees and further internal and external stakeholders
- With empathy and a clear vision, you provide support to our teams, guiding change and supervising units to implement strategic development
- Your analytical talent can shine in planning and implementing relevant KPIs for a group-wide culture & diversity controlling system; where you analyse, interpret and translate key metrics and business trends into strategic insights that help us thrive as a community
- You think in best practices that will help us organize culture project and processes such as a global culture controlling system, employee’s satisfaction, knowledge management and global meeting tools
- Your communication skills will help you shine while executing global communication and HR initiatives
Diese Qualifikationen und Erfahrungen bringst du mit
- You hold an academic degree in economics, business psychology, communication or a related field
- You are already experienced in change management and/or organisational development
- You are experienced in multi-project management, creating and following timelines and roadmaps with diligence and high level of attention to details
- You are methodically skilled in workshop preparation and facilitation
- Your talent in corporate communications is a plus
- You inspire through your people-oriented and economic thinking and it is natural for you to connect the needs of various stakeholders
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- You are open to travel to our other locations around the globe
Was wir dir bieten
- You have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally in an exciting, dynamic, challenging and forward-looking company.
- We offer you performance-related pay and 28 days' holiday.
- Flexitime, open doors and flat hierarchies are part of our corporate philosophy
- You will work in a wonderful office in Berlin-Mitte, which is optimally connected to public transportation
- We live a family-like atmosphere, support each other and have fun at regular team events.
- Your individual onboarding is complemented by our buddy system
- A flat rate for drinks (hot and cold) and fresh fruit every day are of course at your disposal
- We will also support you with a 20% contribution to your company pension scheme.
Du willst Teil von unserem Team werden?Excited? Come join a great team and help us to think local and scale global!