We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes. We currently need support in Hamburg / Berlin / Full Remote in Germany.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely with UI/UX designers, product owners and backend developers on creative, customer-centric solutions
- Collaborating with product designers to develop mockups and prototypes
- Identifying and solving UX challenges (function, page speed, responsiveness, etc.)
- Being part of the interdisciplinary product team of our portfolio company and actively shaping their product vision and customer journey
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, web design, or comparable training
- Several years of experience with agile front-end projects in an e-commerce environment
- Good understanding of modern design patterns and SEO principles
- Ideally experience in the implementation of different store systems (Shopware, Magento, etc.)
- Passion and strong knowledge of mobile-optimized websites and user experience and high awareness for software quality: love happy users!
- Experience and pleasure of working in cooperation with different disciplines like product, UX, design and backend development
- Result-oriented and agile way of working
- Proactive contribution of ideas and suggestions for improvement
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We look forward to your application.