Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
Join our team as a Frontend Engineer and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform. You will work in an effective, autonomous feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for taking our UX and UI to the next level in a close collaboration with designers and product owners, and improving our codebase with React/Redux.
- … Feel a passion for fulfilling customer needs by using advanced coding techniques in latest tech?
- … Have the attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture?
- … Love to solve problems and are ready to leave code and processes in a better shape than when you first encountered them?
- … Understand a truly agile environment with talented teammates and does your heart beat for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer?
Dein ProfilYou will be a warmly welcomed and valuable team member in our team if you bring the following along:
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 and its semantics as well as native APIs and browser rendering mechanics
- Experience with bundlers like Webpack
- Proficiency and passion with automated testing (like Jest).
- Willingness to explore ideas and perspectives to foster customer satisfaction and team spirit.
- Strong social and communication skills in English (level B2/C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric and intercultural environment
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
- Weekly German language courses
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company ($14.3M funding acquired to date)