Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organisations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organisation, and our engineering practices.
You will work in an effective, autonomous, cross-functional product team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for taking our UX and UI to the next level in close collaboration with designers and product owners, and improving our React/Redux codebase that we run on AWS.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
- Direct contribution to Personio codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Support in the development and reinforcement of frontend engineering standards and guidelines
- Close collaboration with technical (backend, QA & infrastructure) and non-technical (product, design) roles to understand and challenge end user requirements and ultimately translate these into effective technical solutions
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as individual contributor
- Helping with selecting, onboarding, and coaching of junior members of the team
What you need to succeed
- Relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- Sound experience in automated testing, performance monitoring and optimization
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- You are business-fluent in English
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Flexible working hours
- 26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
- €1.500 Euros development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- A permanent contract
- Three hours of weekly English classes
- Grant for transport and food approx € 68 per month.
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, among others)
- An office location in the heart of Madrid
- Relocation to Spain and visa support through an expert agency