We are looking for an incredible Frontend Developer to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin.
audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
You will be part of our Customer Acquisition team building dynamic websites, landing pages and business-critical web-based applications with the latest web techniques.
- Build dynamic web experiences; responsive websites, landing pages, microsites, and online web applications
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimise our web applications for maximum performance
- Improving conversion rates in the relevant parts of the funnel
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software
- Hands on experience with Webpack and Gulp
- Familiarity with principles of UI/UX design
- Thorough understanding of search engine optimisation principles, specifically technical site architecture & design factors that matter for website rankings
- You consider yourself as part of a product organisation, being customer focused
- You have great communication skills and are a strong team player
- Experience with Node.js, PHP, WordPress, AWS, Lambda is nice to have
Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do!
Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
€2k annual educational budget… learn new skills in areas that excite you
We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome.
Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace
Flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!