About the opportunity
We are seeking a French Complaints Market Lead to lead the team on handling complaints in the French Market .
Our Complaints team handles internal and external complaints, improves existing complaints handling processes and works cross functionally to find the best solution to problems.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and manage the performance of a team of French complaints specialists and experts.
- Ensure best in class communication for customer-related complaints coming from different internal and external sources (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms).
- Strengthening the complaints handling process.
- Responsible for project and stakeholder management, collaborating with operations, legal, finance, AML...etc.
- Establish a reliable reporting functionality on complaints management to the senior management and any other impacted division.
- Escalate significant cases to Senior Management, Business Heads and PR & Communications, where there is a high financial and reputational impact.
- Provide training and support to other team members or N26 employees for handling complaints and provide advice and guidance on the management of individual cases.
What you need to be successful:
- Banking/law related degree or and 1+ years' experience leading complaints/escalation teams within the bank.
- Background in law preferred, background in banking required.
- Market knowledge in complaints/regulatory/compliance within the French market required.
- Native level fluency in French and high Business Fluency in English required.
- A good understanding of retail banking products.
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional.
- Experienced in relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.