Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Fraud Detection Specialist
Are you an analytical person with an investigative mindset who is looking for a challenging role in a fast-paced and constantly changing fraud environment employment? Do you want to be a key player, ensuring that we stop fraud at the door? Perfect – then you should join our Fraud Detection Team!
What you will be doing
As a Specialist within the Fraud Detection team, you will be responsible for performing fraud reviews and investigations of high-risk transactions across a range of Klarna’s markets and products. You will identify, prevent and monitor high-risk transactions in relation to fraud. The role requires you to be able to work individually whilst also collaborating with others to identify and highlight suspicious patterns in fraud behavior.
You will be performing a range of fraud detection tasks such as:
- Review of high-risk orders, identified by our system controls.
- Monitoring of trends and highlighting suspicious orders (Undetected Monitoring)
- Root cause analysis of unpaid orders.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Fraud Prevention on fraud trends and alarm performance.
- Support the development of fraud detection processes and routines linked to wider business initiatives such as market expansions or new product launches.
We are looking for an analytical individual with an investigative mindset, who is looking for a challenging job with a technical touch. We place great importance on how well you fit into the organization, analytical skills, detail orientation, and your technical interest. This is more important than what you have done before!
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Have an interest in fraud prevention and protecting customers from fraud.
- Are curious about learning how to review and process large sets of information and are not afraid of numbers.
- Have an analytical mindset and not be afraid of suggesting new approaches to solving a problem.
- Have a technical interest.
- Language competence besides English is merit.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced operational environment.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- A strong ability to process large sets of information and detect anomalies
- A structured and accurate way of working
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong drive and enjoy working in a high pace operational environment
Please be aware that we are not able to offer relocation support for this position.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.