Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are currently looking for Fraud Detection specialists and Compliance Operations Specialists!
Are you an analytical person with an investigative mindset who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced and constantly changing environment? Do you want to be a key player, ensuring that we stop fraud at the door?
In the Fraud Detection team, you will be responsible for performing fraud reviews and investigations of high risk transactions across a range of Klarna’s markets and products. You will identify, prevent and monitor high risk transactions in relation to fraud. Identify and highlight suspicious patterns in fraud behaviour.
- Review of high risk orders, identified by our system controls.
- Monitoring of trends and highlighting suspicious orders (Undetected Monitoring)
- Root cause analysis of unpaid orders.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Fraud Prevention on fraud trends and alarm performance.
- Support on the development of fraud detection processes and routines linked to wider business initiatives such as market expansions or new product launches.
The Compliance Operations team’s main focus is to prevent Klarna from being used in financial crimes such as money laundering and terrorism financing through operational reviews, monitoring, and investigations.
You will identify, prevent and monitor high risk transactions in relation to financial crimes. Your focus will be on Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing first-line of defence - performing compliance related operational tasks such as;
- Investigate individuals hit by high risk scenarios and alarms, including sending and analyzing KYC and EDD questionnaires.
- Escalate and investigate suspicious transactions and individuals.
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Have an interest in fraud prevention and/or compliance
- Have an analytical mindset and not afraid of suggesting new approaches to solving problems.
- Have a strong ability to process large sets of information, detect patterns and anomalies and are not afraid of numbers.
- Fluency in English is essential, other merited language skills are German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Always put great emphasis on quality, details and enjoy a structured way of working
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. Your role will make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on the business.
Please be aware that we are not able to offer relocation support for this position.
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.