Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Support implementation and fulfilment of the company hygiene and safety procedures
- Analyse the company food safety, hygiene, and risk assessment plans and update regularly
- Follow up product and process requirements of the country regulations within the company business operations and locations
- Provide advice and support to the food safety compliance relevant projects including product labelling requirements, ensure alignment with the corresponding regulatory and other relevant stakeholders’ expectations
- Coordinate the validation of post-harvest processes, laboratory tests and other relevant validation tools and analyse corresponding results
- Coordinate and conduct food safety and hygiene training through the company locations, ensure their effectiveness towards achieving the highest level of hygiene standards
- Support processing and further developing the food and hygiene standards to ensure continuous improvement
- Educated to degree level (a bachelor’s or a master’s), in food sciences and technologies, biology, industrial microbiology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- Industrial experience in quality and safety management implementations, auditing, and assessments (i.e. QMS, FSSC 22000, PRPs, HACCP, GFSI recognized schemes)
- Experience in food labelling requirements and compliance is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving including root cause, corrective and preventive action implementation
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.