Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs we keep on growing, we are looking for you to become part of our strong team and support us in taking Controlling within Finance at Personio to a best-in-class level as a Senior Controller (m/f/d).
You will strongly contribute to our mission of ensuring Personio's healthy growth and development by monitoring and understanding our target achievement, defining and implementing measures as well as identifying and steering risks. As a team, we scale with the business but in a smart way. We want to see your passion for setting-up processes from scratch, continuously finding ways of improvement and making use of customizations & the newest tools.
Your responsibilities will cover but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and monitoring budget- and target achievements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Driving projects for continuous automation and further developing our controlling instruments & processes
- Generating information from our system landscape for ad-hoc analysis
- Further developing our internal & external as well as monthly & quarterly reports
- Expanding our controlling services for partner departments
- Business partnering with the department leaders and defining appropriate recommendations & implementing measures
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience as a generalist in Controlling, preferably in a fast-growing B2B tech, software or SaaS environment
- Experience with Data Warehouses and implementing reporting / cost planning tools strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with competing priorities and with a high impact at all levels within the company
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Effective communication skills demonstrated by the ability to explain complex topics in an understandable way
- Proactive mindset with a passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.