Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs we keep on growing, we are looking for you to become part of our strong team and support us in taking Controlling within Finance at Personio to a best-in-class level as Controller (m/f/d).
You will strongly contribute to our mission of ensuring Personio's healthy growth and development by monitoring and understanding our target achievement, defining and implementing measures as well as identifying and steering risks.
As a team we scale with the business but in a smart way. We want to see your passion for setting-up processes from scratch, continuously finding ways of improvement and making use of automizations & the newest tools.
Your responsibilities will cover but are not limited to:
- Analysing and monitoring budget- and target achievements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Driving projects for continuous automation and further developing our controlling instruments & processes
- Generating information from our system landscape for ad-hoc analysis
- Further developing our internal & external as well as monthly & quarterly reports
- Expanding our controlling services for partner departments
- Business partnering with the department leaders and defining appropriate recommendations & implementing measures
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience as a generalist in Controlling, preferably in a fast-growing B2B tech, software or SaaS environment
- Experience with Data Warehouses and implementing reporting / cost planning tools strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with competing priorities and with a high impact at all levels within the company
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Effective communication skills demonstrated by the ability to explain complex topics in an understandable way
- Proactive mindset with a passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Receive full responsibility for your area and be a part of our creative working environment with short decision-making paths
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com), a JobRad® or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich