Pitch is rethinking the way teams create, collaborate on and deliver presentations. Built by the team behind Wunderlist, Pitch makes the journey from draft to deck fast, effortless, and fun. After launching out of beta in October of last year, the buzz around Pitch has translated into adoption very quickly: more than 25,000 teams have already discovered the beauty and flexibility of our holistic platform.
After the initial product market fit, our focus now lies on hiring a great and diverse team, building a repeatable go-to-market engine and scalable support processes. In order to lay the foundation for enabling data-driven decision making, providing financial transparency and building the ground control for the Pitch rocket ship, we are looking for a Finance Projects Manager to be a pioneer for our finance team.
If you’re excited about data, systems, projects and processes; if you want to support the development of a new team and help a fast growing organization scale sustainably, you are the person we are looking for.
What you will do:
- Support our CFO with the management and execution of special projects, e.g. implementation of new software like a company-wide spend management software
- Support preparation and executing of equity financing rounds and other corporate finance projects such as M&A or debt financing
- Support or run key operating functions in the finance, legal and data department, where necessary
- Build up proper intra-team and cross-functional processes and ensure smooth communication and collaboration across all areas
- Maintain and improve best practices for how the finance, legal and data department works, communicates and reaches its goal to become a true business partner to the organization
- Ensure smooth daily operations and administration of the CFO Office, e.g. support preparation of board meetings or monthly investor reportings
What you should offer:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, demanding environments like transaction services in a big 4, strategy consulting, corporate finance in investment banking, or related role in big tech or a fast growing startup
- You have successfully completed your postgraduate degree in a relevant field, e.g. business administration, business informatics, economics or alike
- You are able to break down complex issues and strong quantitative problem solving skills
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing and executing cross-functional projects such as end-to-end optimization of business processes or introduction of new business software
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and love to present your thoughts and results in beautiful Pitch presentations
- You are proactive and eager to assume responsibility from the start and love to get stuff done, no matter the complexity or domain
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.