Bei Holoplot entwickeln wir innovative Hard- und Softwarelösungen, um die Grenzen dessen zu überschreiten, was Lautsprecher Deiner Vorstellung nach leisten können: Mit Echtzeit-Wellenfeldsynthese und 3D-Beamforming ermöglichen unsere Systeme einen radikal neuen Ansatz für eine klanglich herausragende, hochwertige Sprach- und Musikwiedergabe, selbst in akustisch anspruchsvollsten Umgebungen.
Wir bauen unsere Produkte mit Liebe zur Musik, Engagement für höchste Qualität und der Leidenschaft, den Status quo zu durchbrechen.
Im Jahr 2017 wurden wir mit dem SXSW Innovation Award ausgezeichnet, aber wir sind noch lange nicht fertig: Nominiert als eines der 50 innovativsten Unternehmen der Welt haben wir uns das Ziel gesetzt, das revolutionärste Live-Entertainment-Soundsystem der Welt zu entwickeln.
Deine Rolle und Aufgaben
- Plan, execute and operate temporary events as well as permanent installation tasks and carry out set-up and programming of HOLOPLOT systems on site
- Design construction schedules, plan and organize crew, equipment & logistics
- Perform product demos and support in the development and improvement of the demo concept
- Take care of equipment management and storage of the demo and testing stock
- Support projects and the projects team for integration topics and questions on physical deployment
- Perform field testing and measurements of HOLOPLOT installations using acoustical measurement tools and generate field reports accordingly
- Participate in building and teaching the training/education programs for HOLOPLOT staff, HOLOPLOT representatives, and other segments of HOLOPLOT potential clients, such as system integrators, planning offices, and investors
- Execute Education & Training according to the Holoplot Education and training program
- Reactive support to incoming customer requests, including response and follow-up; and obtaining customer feedback
- Maintain oversight of our operational installations, including ongoing system performance assessment and identification of improvement actions
Wir wünschen uns von Dir
- Have completed a training as a specialist or have a degree in event/audio technology or a comparable field
- Are an audio engineer with experience of minimum three years in the installation, testing, commissioning and operating of loudspeaker systems as well as mixing desks and peripherals in public venues
- Are an organisational talent
- Are used to deal with software tools for audio networking, controlling, editing and processing as well as for acoustical measurements
- Are willing to travel occasionally inland and abroad
- You love to take on responsibility and work with a team
- Preferably have some level of knowledge of 3D drafting tools such as SketchUp, CAD Software such as VectorWorks and acoustic simulation tools such as EASE and/or CATT
- Are always striving for new challenges and eager to deep dive into complex problems
- Are fluent in english and have at least a proficient level of german
Wir bieten Dir
Sounds good? Join us now!
- Are a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- Will give you challenging projects and full responsibility for those
- A competitive salary
- Work on one of the most disrupting hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- Want to make this thing big!