sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for an acquisition account executive to join our expansion team.
The role is based out of the Amsterdam office and will report to head of expansion, Benelux. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
The expansion account executive, Benelux owns the ongoing growth and success of sennder’s accounts. They will solely be responsible for engaging with decision makers, expanding share-of-wallet and driving sennder adoption across customer organisations. These individuals are tasked with delivering a world class experience to their book of business, contributing directly to the top line growth of sennder.
In this role you will...
- Own and grow a portfolio of accounts, responsible for their overall P&L, including internal forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Build relationships with executives and key decision makers within customer organisations, leading critical conversations to expand business opportunities
- Develop and execute customer growth strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Facilitate RFP activities and manage negotiations resulting in sustainable economics for both parties
- Employ creative problem-solving skills to navigate negotiations and complex customer conversations
- Analyze large data sets to identify areas of opportunity, influence decision makers, improve cost of service, and increase retention
- Participate in strategic product roadmapping and sell that vision to our customers
- Increase overall tech adoption and implement integrations that increase operational efficiency (EDI, API)
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams such as acquisition sales, account operations, partner management, pricing and product to explore and lead customer projects
- Project manage multiple work streams that ultimately help to elevate our customer’s experience and add value to existing partnerships
What it takes to be successful...
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in end-to-end mid-market/enterprise sales and/or partnerships
- Experience selling into or partnering with large, complex enterprise brands and organisations
- Industry experience and knowledge in logistics is required
- Excellent English skills, Dutch or French being a plus
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.