Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. To share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows the distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space, and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting-edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
As Executive Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the DACH Operations Management team and support them driving initiatives and projects as well as analytical insights around process improvements, change management and communication. You will accommodate any need for analytical insights alongside the decision process of management. Working as part of the DACH Operations department, you will interact with various stakeholders within the HQ and support our Operations Managers across the region to ensure our operations run smoothly. This position is based in Berlin but may require some travel at times.
This is a freelance position (maximum of 40 hours per week).
- Drive analysis and initiatives on operational topics to challenge the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations teams across our region
- Work closely with our DACH Operations Management DAC, Regional EU & PMO / Finance team to follow up on tasks, coordinate and take the lead on projects like the introduction of new procedures, change management as well as improvement initiatives, and ensure that deadlines are met and tasks are completed
- Assist our DACH Operations Management Team in daily tasks like ad-hoc data analysis, communication, and the administration of our production sites, offices and people
- Assist in the creation, implementation of reports and support with the evaluation and analysis of relevant operations KPIs for use in meetings and/or as the basis for decision-making
- Support the DACH Operations Management team in strategic personnel planning as well as the local operations managers in operational personnel deployment planning
- Coordination of our activities across the separate production facilities and our field operations locations and support of related projects
- Organize and coordinate our management meetings, incl. the preparation of presentations and reports
- Min. BA in Business Administration, Logistics, Economics, or another related analytical field
- You have a background in business consulting (as internship or working student) and/or you collected first professional experience in a comparable position
- You have a good understanding of organizational structures and business processes and you enjoy working on operational issues
- You have a self-driven, independent, decisive, proactive, and systematic approach to work and you are adaptable, flexible, and have a good eye for detail, even when completing multiple projects at the same time or when faced with challenging situations
- Your strengths lie in communication, data analytics and you are confident in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools as well as picking up the phone to get things done - experience in data warehousing and data analytics tools (tableau, looker) is a strong plus
- Strong organization & project management skills as well as the ability to manage a highly diverse stakeholder group
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Germany
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.