About the opportunity
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to our Chief Product Officer, who will partner closely with the Executive and our product and design team and support with meeting scheduling and planning, coordinating travel and team offsites, coordination projects, product planning and other on-demand tasks. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual with a background in product, tech organisation or executive support, who would like to join our rapidly growing and successful company and be part of a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will:
- Keep up to date with all relevant projects and key topics of the Product Executive
- Assist in product planning, product coordination and product team operations
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate meetings with internal and external teams; this includes preparation of meeting materials, agendas, notes and memos.
- Arrange travel, prepare detailed itineraries and provide confirmations and briefings.
- Organize team events and off sites with the help of the office team.
- Handle all financial administration matters for our product leadership
- Partner with other Executive Assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and improved structure for the Executives of N26
What you need to be successful:
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in business English
- Thrive in a fast paced environment whilst being able to priorities and adapt to changes quickly. Excited to work on changing tasks, depending on business need.
- Comfortable to work independently with little guidance. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Project management capabilities and experience in coordination of cross-functional matters
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- Previous experience with supporting Senior Managers or Leaders would be a plus.
- Previous experience working in a product and/or tech organisation would be a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- The starting range for this position starts at 31,200 Euro gross per year
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, fully subsidized public transit pass, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.